Friday 17 August 2012

Some Exciting News From the Desk of D. Lloyd

David writes...

I've been busier than usual because I've been crazy enough to initiate a project to publish an exclusively digital comic art magazine called Aces Weekly, which has taken up much of the time I usually have to spare for the great association of like-minds that Cartoon County represents in our county.
Anyway, I'm going to be boring you more with Aces Weekly at this month's meeting, because, along with my great colleague and Managing Editor on Aces Weekly, Bambos Georgiou - who some of you meeting regulars may have met in the past - we'll be telling you all about it for podcast on Monday, 20th August, at our usual haunt, upstairs at The Cricketers, Black Lion St, Brighton, at 7pm.  Meeting starts normally of course at 6 and progresses onward until we are all expunged from the premises : )
I'll certainly be there and hope to see you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment